Exchanges and Returns
Collection of Customer Data
As part of our continuing relationship with you, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable.
Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
- Personal Information is any information from which the identity of an individual can be reasonably and directly ascertained, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual, such as name, gender, date of birth, address, telephone/mobile number, email address, proof of identification, etc. It also includes information about:
- the services provided to you, such as, the platform for ordering, location information, and certain information about your account, as required by law;
- the location of your device whenever you are connected to our platform/site; and
- your use of our network, platform, network performance experience, diagnostics, such as: site speed, landing pages, data failures, exit pages, data analytics and other site performance issues to help us improve our site/network and quality of products and services, determine tailored content, and for other legitimate business purposes.
Use of Customer Data
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide ecommerce services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
- We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.